- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival At Srinagar
Our service starts with your arrival at Srinagar Airport you will be met our representative at the Airport and transfers you toSrinagar check-in at the hotel and just relax in your hotel room..Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight In Srinagar
Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on horse to visit to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year and Sonmarg is known as Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening return to Srinagar Overnighbt In Houseboat
We will begin our trip towards Pahalgam and drive on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvelous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Overnight in Pahalgaam
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country tour towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familiarizing ourselves with the beauty. In The overnight stay In Gulmarg
Gulmarg To Srinagar Local Tour
In The Morning Proceed To Srinagar Today we will spend a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Built in between a period of 14 years the two gardens are a heritage left behind by the erstwhile Mughal, whose taste for laying exquisite gardens was fascinating. With a backdrop of the sprawling Zabarwan Mountains, the gardens boast of green turfs, blooming flowers and cascading water fountains. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the houseboat The Evening Is Reserved For 01 Shikara Ride Overnight stay in houseboat at Srinagar.
Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling onboard to the airport for your flight home. And happy ending of your tour and our services.
- 3 Nights stay in hotel at Srinagar
- 1 Night Stay In Housebat at Srinagar
- 1 Night Stay In Hotel At Pahalgam
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast Dinner
- All surface travelling by 1 Non AC Indica OR Similar
- One hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick and drop facility from Srinagar Airport
- All Applicable Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing