- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Srinagar Leh Tour of 11 Nights 12 Days starts from Srinagar the summer capital city of Jammu and Kashmir state, With full day tour to to Gulmarg Pahalgam and Srinagar city, then you will proceed towards Kargil, Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake. You will also visit Leh Monasteries And Places during the tour the tour will end at Leh Airport
Srinagar ArrivalOn your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. Check In Hotel. Enjoy Rest Day At Leisure. The Evening Is Reserved For 01 Shikara Ride(01 Hr) In Nageen Lake Overnight In Srinagar Hotel.
Srinagar To PahalgamCheckout from hotel & then early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the 'valley of shepherds' which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag lake. En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman. On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaran, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam To GulmargEarly morning proceed to Gulmarg driving past willow trees, fast flowing streams and lush green meadows. Gulmarg - the meadow of flowers is an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden meadow offering a spectacular view of towering snow-capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers and gigantic fir and pine trees. Stroll leisurely or take pony rides (by your own payment) across the green meadow to one of the world's highest Golf Course. A must is a fun-filled ride in the newly introduced Gondola lift (by your own payment). Overnight Stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg To Srinagar Local TourIn TheMorning Proceed To Srinagar Today we we will Visit to srinagar Local Sightseen and will visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situatedon the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chinar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces. We will also visit other places in srinagar Like Shankarachariya Temple, Chesmashahe, Botanical garden, Hazratbal Shrine Etc. Overnight in Houseboat In Nageen Lake at srinagar.
Srinagar To KargilKargil is a city in the Kargil district of Ladakh region, in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the second largest town in Ladakh after Leh. Kargil is a city in the Kargil district of Ladakh region, in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is the second largest town in Ladakh after Leh. It is located 60 km and 204 km from Drass and Srinagar to the west respectively, Over night in Kargil.
Kargil To LehLeh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes. Overnight stay in Leh.
Leh Local TourLeh being an international tourist spot there also is no dearth of hotels and guest houses and restaurants serving Indian and international cuisines. Leh also has the main airport in the Leh Ladakh region. Shanti Stupa -Leh City. Leh the head quarter of the district is a small town with monasteries and stupas town with monasteries and stupas almost at . over night stay hotel in leh.Hotel
Leh To Nubra ValleyEarly morning, leave on road to Nubra Valley which is situated at a height of 18360 ft and considered as the highest motorable pass of the world. In the afternoon, explore Hunder & Diskit monastery and white sand dunes via camel safari. The safari tour is done with double humped camels that are found only in Nubra Valley. Stay over night at the Deluxe Camp.
Nubra To PangongAfter breakfast proceed to Pangong. A full day tour of Pangong Lake is scheduled for the itinerary of 6th day. The Pangong Lake is around 135 kilometers away from Leh and situated at an elevation of 4,400 meters. En route, cross Chang la pass and drive through Durbuk and Tangtse village situated in the Changthang region of Ladakh.In the afternoon, explore the lake and its surroundings. A tour of the local village will enable cultural insight into Leh.Stay overnight at the tented Deluxe camp.
Pangong To LehThe one factor that makes this Lake so popular is the fact that it keeps changing colors. The Pangong Lake falls on the Sino-Indian Line of Actual Control and to visit this beautiful lake. Evening Back To Leh Overnight In Leh.
Leh Monasteries And PlacesToday is the day for cultural immersion in and around leh Sightseen will not include visit to thiskey Gompa, one of the most breath taking monastaries in ladakh.we would also visit shey palace in the vicinity. after that we'd go hemis which hosts one of the most well known festivals in ladakh.After visiting the monasteries we will drive to stok palace museum which show cases royal art facts and paraphernalia. Overnight In Leh.
Leh Airport DepartureAfter breakfast Transfer to Leh Airport for your onward Journey. And happy ending of your Tour and our Services. We will happy to provide you our services.
- One hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick and drop facility from airport
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- All applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porter-age & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing