- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Manali Ladakh Srinagar tour package takes you breath taking Himalayan mountains of Himachal and Ladkah to the foot hills and valley of Kashmir. The tour starts from Chandigrah and you will go to manali in Himachal where from you will go to Leh you will explore Ladakh to the lebght and breadth visiting, Sarchu, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley , driving through Rohtang Pass, Tang La, Baralacha la and Lachung La visit famous monasteries including Hemis, Alchi, Lamayuru and Deskit and much more.
Chandigrah ArrivalOn arrival pick up from Chandigarh and transfer to Manali ( 350 km/9 hrs).Overnight at hotel.
Manali - SarchuEarly morning drive to Serchu, driving across Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) and passing through Keylong, Jispa and Dracha and then cross the Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) to arrive at Serchu in the late afternoon. Overnight in fixed camp at Serchu.
Sarchu LehAfter early breakfast leave for Leh en-route crossing Nakeela and Lachalung-la Pass (16,617 ft.). Break for lunch at Pang and then drive on towards Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (a vast plateau stretching for 42 kms) and then crossing Taglang-La (17,585ft) and driving through the upper Indus Valley. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight in hotel.
Leh Local TourThe morning is at leisure for rest after the long journey. Afternoon visit Shanti Stupa. Overnight at the hotel.
Leh PangongEarly departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft). After full day of sightseeing around the Lake check-in at fixed tented camp near the lake at Spangmik or drive back for 30 kms to Tangtse and check into Hotel / Guest House for overnight stay.
Pangong-Hemis / Thiksey-LehAfter breakfast, leave Pangong / Tangtse and retrace the Leh route across Chang-la. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit the famous Hemis Monastery, biggest monastery of Ladakh. Later drive on to Leh, enroute visiting the picturesque Thiksey monastery. Overnight in hotel.
Leh - Khardongla - Nubra ValleyAfter breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstaling Gompa. Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Deskit / Hundar for overnight in a fixed camp or hotel.
Nubra Valley- Khardongla-LehIn the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment). Later drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Leh-Alchi / UleytokpoAfter leisurely breakfast drive down the Indus Valley on the first leg of your journey to Kargil & Srinagar. On the way, visit Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point, Sangam (confluence of Indus & Zanskar Rivers) and then the 11th century Alchi Choskor, oldest surviving monastic complex famous for its wall frescoes and architecture - a UNESCO listed heritage site. Overnight in fixed camp / resort at Uleytokpo.
Uleytokpo : Lamayuru - KargilAfter breakfast leave for Kargil, enroute visiting the dramatically located Lamayuru monastery and the adjoining "Moonland" hills. On the way to Kargil you can view the 9-Mtrs. tall rock sculpture of the Maitreya Buddha at Mulbek (7th –8th century AD). Overnight in hotel at Kargil.
Kargil-Sonamarg-SrinagarEarly departure for Srinagar driving through Drass (famous as the second coldest inhabited place in the world) and crossing the Zoji-la Pass (11,500-ft. / 3,505 m) to reach hill station of Sonamarg from where it's smooth driving through the beautiful Kashmir countryside to reach Srinagar. Overnight in hotel at Srinagar.
Srinagar DepartureEarly morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute)
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- All applicable taxes
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing