- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Arrival At Leh
Arrival at Leh Airport and experience our prompt transfer and check-in at the Hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. serving Indian and international cuisines. Leh also has the main airport in the Leh Ladakh region. Overnight In Hotel.
Leh Local Tour
Leh being an international tourist spot there also is no dearth of hotels and guest houses and restaurants serving Indian and international cuisines. Leh also has the main airport in the Leh Ladakh region. Shanti Stupa - Leh. Leh City. Leh the head quarter of the district is a small town with monasteries and stupas. Enjoy the rest of the night at leisure leh enroute viewing /visit the dramatically located Lamayuru monastry and the adjoining moon land hills forming its backdrop .driving further on along the indus,visit sanagm (confluence of indus and zanskar rivers) magnetic point pather sahib Gurudwara 7 half of fame(museum of military heritage )reach leh in the evening overnight in hotel over night stay hotel leh.
Leh To Nubra
Early morning, leave on road to Nubra Valley via Khardongla Pass which is situated at a height of 18360 ft and considered as the highest motorable pass of the world. In the afternoon, explore Hunder & Diskit monastery and white sand dunes via camel safari. The safari tour is done with double humped camels that are found only in Nubra Valley
Nubra To Pangong
Pangong Lake also known as Pangong Tso is a beautiful endorheic lake situated in the Himalayas and is 134 km long, extending from India to China. Pangong Lake is situated at a height of 4350 m and is one of the biggest tourist attractions of the country. Overnight In Pangong Camp.
Pangong To Leh
In The Morning Proceed To Leh. Overnight In Leh
Leh Monasteries And Places
Today is the day for cultural immersion in and around leh Sightseen will not include visit to thiskey Gompa, one of the most breath taking monastaries in ladakh.we would also visit shey palace in the vicinity. after that we'd go hemis which hosts one of the most well known festivals in ladakh. After visiting the monasteries we will drive to stok palace museum which show cases royal art facts and paraphernalia. Overnight In Leh.
Leh Airport Drop
Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling to the Airport. And happy ending of your tour and our service.
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- All applicable taxes
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porter-age & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing