- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Dazilling Kashmir tour package of 5 Nights 6 Days begins from the summer capital city Srinagar, the city of Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, Shankar Acharya Temple, Houseboats and floating gardens, you will also visit Pahalgam the valley of shepherds known for its breathtaking landscapes of Aru valley, betaab valley and Pahalgam amusement park, Sonmarg the meadow of gold know for its Glaciers of Thajiwas, gushing water streams of river Sindh and white water rafting and Gulmarg the highest ski resort in Asia with the highest cable car Gondola. The Dazzling Kashmir tour takes you through all the favourite tourism destinations of kashmir valley within a budget that will make your pockets happy
Arrival at SrinagarYou will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. Late afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara’s there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and Overnight in hotel.
Srinagar GulmargMorning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet’s and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride up to khilangmarg.Overnight stay at Hotel.
SrinagarMorning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Overnight in hotel.
srinagar SonmargAfter early breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a day excursion to Sonmarg, the 'Meadow of Gold'. Enjoy a pony ride on the glacier (ponies can be hired directly). Evening travel back from Sonamarg To Srinagar, Night stay in Houseboat.
Srinagar PahalgamSrinagar to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) Pahalgam is situated at the union of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Pahalgam is now Kashmir's premier resort; cool even during the height of summer when the maximum temperature does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius, Go for full day excursion to Phalgam, Explore the market of Pahalgam at your own leisure. Enjoy an excursion to Chandanwari (3288mts) and Betaab Valley.Go for an excursion to Aru Valley (pony hire charges optional & extra at all the places). Overnight in hotel.
Pahalgam Srinagar DepartureAfter breakfast checkout from the hotel at Pahalgam and proceed towards Srinagar airport for onward flight. Happy Journey.
- 03 Nights stay in hotel at Srinagar
- 1 Night Stay In Housebat at Srinagar
- 1 Night Stay In Hotel At Pahalgam
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner
- All surface travelling by 1 Non AC Indica OR Similar
- One hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick and drop facility from Srinagar Airport
- All Applicable Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing