- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Srinagar is a modern waterworld, dominated by Dal Lake and its twisting waterways, tree-lined Nagin Lake, and the Jhelum River. Engulf yourself in local culture by embracing your sea legs and renting one of the wooden boats called shikaras for a daytime or twilight cruise. On land, stroll through the terraced hillsides of the 400-year-old Mughal Gardens, created by Emperor Jehangir for his wife, and shop for indigenous crafts like hand-woven silks and embroidered shawls, This Jammu Srinagar tour begins at Jammu or at Katra if you want to to go to Katra for Mata vaishno Devi Darshan, Then you will be enthralled by the beauty of Kashmir Valley all its best tourism destinations are included in tour.
Pickup From Jammu
Pick Up from Jammu Railway Station or Katra refresh yourself rest day at leisure, Dinner and overnight saty at Hotel.
Jammu To Pahalgam
After breakfast move to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) local sight seen. Pahalgam is situated at the union of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. Pahalgam is now Kashmir's premier resort; cool even during the height of summer when the maximum temperature does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. Dinner and Overnight in hotel.
Pahalgam To Srinagar
After breakfast leave the valley of shephards (Pahalgam) and drive to Srinagar Check in at Hotel Rest of the day at Leasiure take a Shikara tour of the Dal Lake, Floating Gardens, shopping and enjoy the beautiful evenings of Srinagar city Dinner and over night stay in Hotel.
Srinagar Gulmarg Srinagar
After breakfast full day trip to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above sea levels. The distance of 60 kms. will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view en-route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. Also enjoy sledge riding on snow or Gondola ride (Cable car) up to Khilanmarg to enjoy the fascinating view of Peerpanchal range. Dinner overnight stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
After early breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Sonmarg, the 'Meadow of Gold'. Enjoy a pony ride on the glacier (ponies can be hired directly). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Sonmarg.
Sonmrag To Srinagar Sightseeing
After breakfast leave from sonamarg drive towards srinagar and enjoy the sightseeing of Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan Brother-in-law of Emperor Jehangir in 1632 AD and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) on the banks of Dal Lake with the Zaberwan Mountain in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 to 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet weaving Factory, Visit To Shankar Acharaya Temple, Tulip Garden, Cheshmasahi, Hazratbal Srine, Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
After breakfast depart from Srinagar to Jammu Railway Station or Srinagar Airport.
- 01 Nights stay in Hotel at Katra.
- 02 Nights Stay In Hotel At Srinagar
- 01Nights Stay In Hotel At Phalgam
- 01 Night stay in Hotel at sonmarg
- 01 night stay in Houseboat
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All surface travelling by 1 AC Car
- One hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick and drop facility from Jammu Railway Station and drop at Srinagar Airport
- All Applicable Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing