- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Amarnath Yatra, a yearly journey coordinated by the state Govt of Jammu and Kashmir is one among the most difficult journeys in India. This sacred cavern of Baba Barfani is quite possibly the most acclaimed journeys in India where sightseers from all over the world come to pay their contributions and to look for the groundbreaking gifts of Lord Shiva. Being situated on a limit height, the journey and its encompassing zones are covered with thick sheets of snow consistently and are opened distinctly throughout the mid year season when the snow begins dissolving down. At the point when the place of worship gets opened, the journey observers an immense group coming from various corners of the globe.
No details found.
Upon arrival at Srinagar airport, meet our representative who will guide you to board your vehicle & proceed to Srinagar Shikara ride in dal lake. Over night in Hotel at Srinagar.
Amarnath By Helicopter
Early morning transfer to Baltal (Helipad) Baltal- Panchtarni - Baltal helicopter ride. The Helicopter start operating at 06.00 Hrs (Weather Permitting). After darshan return back to Baltal same day/next day depends on weather conditions.
Srinagar Gulmarg Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg for full day excursion. Explore the valley of flowers enjoy Gondola ride, Horse riding, visit Gulmarg Glf course, Afarwat mountain, Saint Mary's Church, On return to Srinagar from Gulmarg on the way visit dry fruit shops handicraft showrooms Overnight Stay at Hotel/ Houseboat
Departure From Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed to half day local sight seeing. Transfer to the airport to connect your flight to your onward journey.
- Accommodation at all the places on Room plus breakfast basis
- Dinner is included at camps as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation throughout the Journey
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing
- All hotels/transportation taxes as applicable
- All applicable taxes
- Helicopter Tckets
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table
drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found