- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Being located at a very high altitude its not possible for everyone to trek by foot to holy cave and some people want their tour limited to Yatra only hence want to complete it as quickly as possible for those travelers Lone Tour and Travels brings the shortest Amarnath yatra Package of 2 Nights 3 Days, You can complete the Yatra in one day by helicopter and return back to home in just three days its the best weekend yatra tour plan with best services from lone tour.
On Arrival at Srinagar Airport meet our representative and transfer you to Sonmarg Check In Hotel Have Dinner overnight stay in Hotel in Sonmarg..
Amarnath By Helicopter
back to Neelgrath where our driver will meet you and then drive to your hotel in Sonmarg. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Amarnath Cave Temple is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m, about 141 km from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, reached through Pahalgam town. The shrine represents an important part of Hinduism, and is considered to be one of the holiest shrines in Hinduism.
Departure From Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Srinagar Airport for your on-wards journey to back home. And happy ending of your tour and our services with best wishes and sweet memories
- Accommodation at all the places on Room plus breakfast basis
- Dinner is included at camps as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation throughout the Journey
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing
- All hotels/transportation taxes as applicable
- All applicable taxes
- Helicopter Tickets
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in , Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
No Details Found